Friday, October 17, 2008

A Few Fall Poems!

We've been doing such a fantastic job as writers in 3rd grade, I wanted to share a few fall poems and entries that have been created by some members of our class.
-Ms. Boyer

If I was a leaf changing colors I would feel magnificent, pretty and cool.
I would feel like a monkey hanging from the monkey bars.
I'd feel harmless like a ladybug flying through the air.
When the air blew fierce it would feel like diving through the clouds.
-By: Will

I am a floating leaf.
First I grow big and wide.
Then a swift breeze pulls me off.
As I float down a breeze picks me up and my journey begins...
Through blizzards
and rain
and what ever else could happen...
I see all the other leaves together.
Then I land.
Finally, my journey ends
and I can rest.
-By: Gwynedd

I am a leaf
I am green
When I get a little bit mad I turn yellow
When another leaf made fun of me I turned red
When another leaf drips some water on me I turn purple
When another leaf falls on me I turn brown
Another leaf painted me black
Then I fell off.
-By: Dylan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys are good

Anonymous said...

Your poems are magnificent and fun to read!!!

Will's Gramdma