Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yesterday we had our first WKCE test. We also had keyboarding. Last we got to look through the newspapers for election words. Have a great day!!!

By: Carson and Molly

HOMEWORK:
Math-Study your math facts
Read until your stamina wears out
Get to bed early

5 comments:

Velvet Holmes said...

I hope you are all practicing your keyboarding skills! More practice makes perfect! :) I also hope you are enjoying your teacher, Mrs. Chose. She is a dear friend of mine and a spectacular teacher!
:)Mrs. Holmes

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms.Boyer I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. I did. See you at school on Monday.



from:Lizzy

11-28-08

Anonymous said...

Him mrs. Boyer/Mis.Loomend sarry if I spelled it wong.well another word spelled wong but who cares? Any way congandgulashons Mis Loomend!!!!!!!!!! How did everybudy like the bok we made you???

your student Micayla

Anonymous said...

Sarry I splled hi wong I was in a hurry! Anyways congratulations

Anonymous said...

sarrey I spell lots of words wong because its like writing I just write same with this I just tipe oh and marrey x-mas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!!


from Micayla