Mrs. Luehmann has been taking a class through the Oregon School District that allows her to earn new technology for the classroom. Through this class we will now have 3 new mini laptops in our room! Once the laptops are all set up blogging will become a part of our everyday literacy centers! You'll be sick of us soon enough!!! :)
Not only will we be updating our blog, but we now also have a classroom wiki! On the wiki we will post electronic pieces of our work in individual student folders. Some of this work will include our solar system power point presentations, snow flake poems and much, much more!
Once all of our new technology is completely up and running Mrs. Luehmann will send home information on how to access all of the great things that we are doing! The plan is to be fully ready to go by the end of January. We are very excited to use these new computers and work on our blog and wiki. We hope you enjoy it as well!!!

9 comments:
Hey Guys!
Laptops must be REALLY fun to have in class. I mean I dont even have 1 at home and you guys will get 3 at once! Lucky Ducks!
Keep writing!
Moll-Doll K
Hi Mrs Luehmann,I just found out that people don't skip number 11 [in polygons],they just skip sometimes. Number 11 is called ahendecagon or a undecagon.
Addie
Hi guys!your blog is awsome!
Have fun with your laptops!
your friend,
Kailey
Hi guys!you did a great job on your blog!
your third grade neighbor,
Kailey
Nice job on your blog!!!!
your friend,
kailey
Nice job on your blog!!!!
your friend,
kailey
Hi mrs.luehmann the College Harvatd is in Boston
from;Josie
HI,
blog rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
molly
You guys are so lucky! I love laptops!!! Sometimes I wish I were still in third grade.
Keep up the great job!
Carolyn V
Post a Comment