Learning about many different types of plant species on our hike through the forest.

We learned that baby fawns do not have a scent, therefore are able to hide from predators by laying very still. We saw this adorable baby fawn laying near a log!
A snapping and painted turtle we were able to touch.
Everyone was SO brave and let Vicki wrap this snake around their neck.
EVEN Ms. Boyer!!! Parents, email Ms. Boyer if you would like a picture of your son or daughter with the snake around their neck!
Playing some fun environmental games!
We had a fantastic day and would recommend this trip to everyone!!!

4 comments:
Ms.Boyer! I dont have my homework because you missy moo didnt pass out the folders!
Molly
P.S.(I am glad you didn"t pass out the folders, I dont have any homework. Ha Ha!)
That is SOOOO cool that you spotted (haha!) a fawn on your trek!!
Ms.Boyer Ican't beleive that you touched the snake!!!!It looked like you were gonna scream!!!!!
Julia!!!!
WOW! You guys have learned so much!Are you guys anxious for summer BREAK?
Julia's Mom Jodi!
Post a Comment