Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Blogging News

Today Ms. Jen from Whitewater came in and talked to us about friendships. She also read a book called Owen and Mzee a Real Story About Friendship. Then for specials we had Music and Motion. For math we worked on story problems. In social studies we switched for either Brazil, China and Africa. In Brazil they made masks, in China they made lanterns and in Africa they made a Lamba. This is our third time doing blogging. Don't forget to leave comments.

HOMEWORK:

Math 9.2

Read-30 minutes

Study for spelling pre-test

Your bloggers,
Liz and Hannah

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Oregon 3rd Graders!

I just want to say what a nice job you are doing on your blog. It sounds like you work very hard and stay busy. I hope you are still doing your walking too. Just a little secret, next Monday is a SPECIAL day!! Talk to you soon!!!

Mrs. Boyer=)

Anonymous said...

Hi Boyers Bloggers,

Your blog is looking great! You should be very proud of how you are learning to use technology. I hope we can chat over the webcam again sometime soon.Can't wait to read the next blog!! Have a super day!

Sara :) (Ms. Boyer's sister)

Anonymous said...

How are you?




Love Madison

Anonymous said...

Hi I am Maddie.


Bye! By Madison!

Anonymous said...

I am having fun in school my dog Oscar is very very very very very cuit well lets go back to school chatting hope it gets more fun.I cant wait unil tomorrow .I wonder what were doing in math tomorrow and in China Brizil and in Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bye for now.

Love Madison