Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tenth day of Blogging

Hey peeps what up?This is the tenth day of Blogging! This is how our day went...
for our eye opener this morning we had to write down ten characters from the book
because of winn - Dixie !!! Speaking of winn - dixie we finished the book (finally)! We had the Reading session of maps testing today! In writing we did our winn - dixie story maps!


Homework... reading logs are due and bring a picture of your pet and have a good long weekend!

Your Bloggers
Julia and Ben!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the movie Winn-Dixie but I havn't read the book.

Have fun!

Moll-Doll

Anonymous said...

I wish we had school! I'm as bored as watching grass grow.


Hope YOU guys are having fun!

Anonymous said...

My mom is making me clean!

Anonymous said...

yo, what up!!!!!!!!!!!!!


from BJ and JB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Try to find the THREE I'S?????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I!!!!!!!!!!!!!I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Boyer said...

LA LA! DON'T YOU LOVE MY SINGING!

I BET YOU STINK!

LOVE,
JUNIE B. JONES