Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Today Show !!!!!!!!

Today in music we learned two new songs. Also we had three indoor recesses Today when we got to school Ms. Boyer had us write down our favorite book because on the blog we are making a book list. In reading we are working on summarizing.After music Ms Boyer read Because of Winn Dixie. Also the class went to the computer lab to work on keyboarding.

Homework: Practice for the spelling test and read for thirty minutes.


By:Julia and Joseph

6 comments:

The Shoe Crew said...

Sounds like a pretty fun day! The Shoe Crew

Anonymous said...

You are a great group of readers! I am happy you listed all those books in case Molly needs a suggestion the next time we visit the library. Thanks, Mrs. Boyer, for all your hard work :) Kids - be extra nice to her today!

Anonymous said...

What a neat idea to create a blog and very creative too! As a parent, it's a great way to be kept informed on all the cool things the kids are doing in school. Can't wait to see what you add next! Great job to all the kids and Ms. Boyer too!

Jeff J said...

I love it mystery man

Anonymous said...

Ms.Boyer you are the best teacher ever I cant wait to learn what were doing tomorrow!

The Mystery Student :)

Jon said...

Boyer's Bloggers- I really like reading your blog. I especially like the list of books that you can't put down. I really like Knuffle Bunny, too. I haven't read all of them, so now I have some more ideas of good books to read!
-Mr. Tanner