Monday, June 9, 2008

End of the Year!

I can’t believe the year has come to an end! It has been a wonderful, exciting first year for me in 3rd grade! I truly have enjoyed every minute with this class and will miss them all dearly next year!

I just wanted to thank you all for being so fabulous to me this year! I understand that a first year teacher may lack all of the experience of a veteran, but I have learned so much this year and feel as if your children have learned as well! Thank you for being so helpful, kind and patient!

Last, but not least, with summer approaching I wanted to let you all know that I will be updating the blog weekly with writing prompts, book lists, math problems and other creative and fun activities for your child to work on and improve their skills over the summer. Please feel free to comment and have your child email me with anything they choose to complete. It is optional of course, but it would be a great way for our class to keep in touch and keep learning over the summer break.

Our blog URL once again is: www.boyersbloggers.blogspot.com

Have a safe, relaxing summer and thanks again!!!

Sincerely,

Ms. B :)

16 comments:

JuJu said...

Ms boyer can you give me the direction's how to get different scren colors.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that it is the end of the year! I really want to go to South Dakota soon, and that soon means FOUR more days until we go there! I'm looking forward to more blog updates about what your doing over the summer!!!:)

Your future 4th grade student,
Carolyn;)

JuJu said...

hi ms boyer today i'm crazy

P.S. carolyn is funny and crazy too

JuJu said...

ms boyer i'm so sorry i almost messed up your blog

Carolyn said...

ms boyer your the craziest teacher ever and michigan stinks

P.S. So does Andy aka: Ms. Boyer's stinky fiance

JuJu said...

it was my idea

P.S. You stink too

JuJu said...

P.P.S. just kidding

Anonymous said...

Ms. Boyer I miss you so much and I cried when I got home from the last day because I didn't think I would see you as much.

Have a great summer and remember to check my blog!

Moll-Doll

JuJu said...

what is a new site name?

Anonymous said...

Ms. Boyer!


You said you'd give us math poblems and stuff, but you missy moo are not and I am as bored as a log

Anonymous said...

Ms. Boyer

Can you put music in your backround?

Moll-Doll

Anonymous said...

Ms. Boyer

I can't wait to see you next year and seeing you write a new blog page!

Bye

Anonymous said...

Com'on I'm not getting any younger! Please write a new blog! Please I'm begging you Please!

JuJu said...

POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS Ms boyer on my blog when it says what time i published it it says the date

Carolyn said...

Ms. Boyer, I think you should listen to Molly, she's getting a little mad!:)

Carolyn said...

Molly meant to write can you do a new post. Bye!:)