Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Teriffic Tuesday

When we got to school Ms Boyer had us finish this promt to make a story, one day I was walking through the rainforest when I saw. . . In music we watched a movie on Beethovan. For lunch the choices were pizza dippers or BBQ ribs. In math we found the area and the perimeter of odd shapes. During the afternoon we typed up our found poems.

HOMEWORK:
Study your facts-End of the year Math Test Tomorrow
Read 30 Minutes

By: Julia and Mallory

DON'T FORGET:
Thursday-Swimming Party-Bring a suit, towel and plastic bag
Friday-Ice Cream at Brouxnellie's-Wear your walking shoes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms.Boyer

Just wanted to tell you that my blog is ready and sstuff so you can check it out!

I am kind of confused about the part you were confused about. But other than that it is great!

Thanks!