Monday, September 8, 2008

Another Rainy Day

Although we had another full day of indoor recess, we had a fantastic day in 3rd grade! We worked on completing our classroom pledge today and almost everyone decided that they liked it just the way it is! We are working now on drawing symbols that will go with our pledge. We're also cruising along in math. We learned about the reference books that the students will be using this year and tomorrow we will learn about some of the different math tools. Our All About Me powerpoints are coming along as well, we finished adding text and the background, now we just have to add pictures! Tomorrow we will have our first day of reading buddies with Mrs. Buchholz's 1st graders, we are very excited!!!

I'm hoping to get two students bloggers on here tomorrow! Our afternoon was very busy today with library and the class pledge. I know the kids are very curious and excited about blogging!

HOMEWORK:
Math-1.3
Read a book with a family member

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we found you. we are looking forward to our next assignment.
ken (josie).

Anonymous said...

Wowwee,
Looks thike these 3rd-graders are have a great start to the new year!!!
Henry's mom

Anonymous said...

OOPS, I think I spelled a few words wrong!?!
Henry's mom

Anonymous said...

Have a great year!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great year!!
Henry

Anonymous said...

Miss Boyer your the best tearcher I ever had.


Jared R