Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wacky Wednesday

3rd graders, do you remember what new literary term we learned during Donovan's Word Jar today??? I'll give you a hint...it's in the title of this blog!

Leave me a comment telling me the answer to that question, if you remember, and your MOST favorite word that you want to put in our classroom word jar!

I hope to see all of you and your parents at back to school night tomorrow!!!

HOMEWORK:
Read-20-30 minutes
Answer the blog questions
Have a fabulous night!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go with Wacky.....you told me you wanted me to comment ;)

Anonymous said...

My favorite word is ALABAMA!!

from Carson T.

Anonymous said...

My favorite word is astronomical!!!



Molly B.

Anonymous said...

The term is Alliteration.

My favorite word is turtle.

Abby

Anonymous said...

Hi mrs.boyer

(it was wacky)


my favorite word is:lion


BY!!! LANDON

Anonymous said...

It is alliteration. My favorite word is FROGS because my second favorite color is green and I like frogs.

Hannah

Anonymous said...

i like the word FANTASTIC! wacky
j

Anonymous said...

My favorite word is monkeys. I looooooove them!!!

Gwynedd 9/24, 8:30 p.m.

Anonymous said...

I think the word is wacky. My favorite word is football because it is one of my favorite sports.

Derek

Anonymous said...

My favorite word is hobo. I think it's a silly word and I say it a lot.

--David said...

I know this is a big word for second graders, but mine is "onomatopoeia" (words that sound like the noise they represent - buzz, zip, hiccup).

Anonymous said...

My favorite word is Ideas!!!!!!!!!!




Micayla

Anonymous said...

My favorite word is sports because I like sports.I like soccer,softball and double dutch.

Addie

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Boyer and class,

My Grandma and I talk about fun words that we know. We talk about favorite ways to say things. One day to be silly my Grandma siad, "Let's go out to the veranda." I told her that I didn't know what a veranda was, so she taught me that it is another word for porch. So veranda is one of favorite words. Another favorite word is palindrome. Mom and Dad are palindromes

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

My favorite word is hilarious because I'm funny and I like things that make me laugh. The term is alliteration.

from Austin

Moll Doll's Blog said...

Alideration. I don't know how to spell it but close enough!