Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rainy Day

We survived the rainy day and indoor recess today and are ready to end the week on a great note! I'm so impressed with how hardworking and enthusiastic all of the students have been this week! I'm very excited for another fabulous year! Starting on Monday the blog entries will be written by students from within the class. They will summarize our day and list homework. 

Today I sent home the first math homework assignment of the year. All math assignments should be returned the following day. All other assignments will have a due date written directly on the sheet. There was also a light green contact information sheet in your child's homework folder tonight. Please fill that out and return to school with your son or daughter asap. 

Again, I am very excited to have the opportunity to work with your children this year! Stop in anytime to see what we're up to!

6 comments:

Moll Doll's Blog said...

Hey Ms.Boyer. Just to tell you Mrs.Hedstrom got us a blog too. It's fun.

Anonymous said...

hi ms.boyer we are having soccer game tomorow in bellvill at 12:00




mallory

Anonymous said...

hi my blog is Mal-Galblogspot.com the end is the some as you.



mallory

Mal Gal said...

Hi ms boyer chek out my blog.

Anonymous said...

hi ms. boyer I found the website for our assignment with some help from my older sister. it was fun to read the blog.

Landon

Anonymous said...

Home work completed !!!!

Alex