Today we met Mrs. Sveom. She answered all kind of questions that we asked her. We helped organize our classroom library and got some new books for our book bins. Some of us had a reading survey today, Ms. Boyer asked us some questions about reading. We also got our cursive books today, and we learned how to write the lowercase l. In math we got our math tool kits. We did a math work page and we learned a new game called Addition Top It. We had our first day of Reading Buddies with Mrs. Buchholz's 1st graders! It was fun to read to the 1st graders! We're excited to learn cursive and how to spell our sister and brother's names.
By: Austin and Abby
HOMEWORK:
-If you're reading this you succesfully completed your first blog homework asssignment, now leave a comment
-Math-1.4
-Cursive-NOT MANDATORY-PLEASE DO NOT BRING BACK TO SCHOOL
-Read with a family member for 20 minutes
-Have a FANTASTIC night!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
i found the blog just fine
micayla
Hello,
My favorite part of today was meeting my reading buddy, Colin.
From, Carson
I like the blog.I also liked reading to my reading buddies!
see you tomorrow!
Abby
I love school because you can learn cursive and learn new games.I have a reading buddy named Nick. From,Dylan
My favorite part of today was meeting my reading buddy.I also liked checking out the blog!
Addie
I liked to meet our reading buddy Jack. I think the Blog is cool.
Derek
I was really exctied about learning our first cursive letter. I also liked reading to my reading buddy Isabella. I am very excied because my reading buddy rides my bus and has my first grade teacher Mrs B. That means that I somtimes get to vist my old first grade classroom. I wonder what crusive letter we will learn tomorrow? See you soon.
Carolyn c
I like school because of my friends.
Will
Today we had our first day of reading buddies!! My reading buddy was Abby. from karina s.
Miss Boyer,
My favorite thing today was that we started cursive writing.
By: Lizzy
Miss Boyer and class,I think that our class plege is awesome.My reading buddy is kinda hyper. the few days of school is wonderful
Jared R
I like the blog, from Austin
I liked reading with the 1st graders.
Hannah
Today we started cursive that was
exciting.
My reading buddy showed me a dryed out seahorse and aligator head. It was neat to have a buddy for Will and I.
Wyatt
Hi Miss Boyer,
I like having a classroom blog! You're the best!
Tanner
Post a Comment