This morning we talked about "what" reading is. We know reading is NOT word calling, but it is when you read the words fluently. We did not think of everything that reading is, but we're working on it! We also went to the computer lab today to finish our power points all about ME! Today we had World Languages and Gym class. We labeled the objects around our room in Spanish. We did a tally chart in math and we learned about line plots and bar graphs. Have an AWESOME night!!!
By: Will and Molly :)
HOMEWORK:
Math-1.5
Read-20 minutes with a family member
HAVE A FANTASTIC NIGHT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Dear Miss Boyer and class
Today was a awesome day! I had I lot of fun learning how to do the cursive h. Cursive is going to be alot of fun this year. Doing our power points is really fun. I am really excited to show mine to the class. I have had alot of fun making it. It was fun to read for so long today. I almost finshed my book. Then when we were writing I wrote the beginning of a story. I love to write on my own with no help. Today we also had our first day in the computer lab. And the computer lab teacher got her owm blog plus a wikki, and we got to leave a comment on her blog. On the wikki she has booked sites for kids.Can't wait to try them.
Carolyn
I can't wait to see your powerpoints! :) Mrs. Holmes
Looks like everyone is off to a great start! I can't wait to see the power point presentations either. Will these be saved for conferences or will we be able to come in on a day they are presenting them? Either way, keep having fun:)
The Thul-Theis family - Tonya, Gina & Landon.
I am haveing a great day in the new school.
Dylan
Miss.Boyer I will seeyou on munday fram Lizzy
I had so much fun today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today was another graet day!It was fun meeting Brandon I also liked going to gym and libary.It was a fun day!
Addie
hi ms boyer class it is raelly fun doing a blog. my unclen is geting marrid on novmber something on a thurday and i am in it
bye ms. boyer
Home wrok don.
Alex
Hi Ms.boyer my favrit wrod is money.I like the wrod because I like money
Post a Comment