Homework for tonight:
Math-1.12
Read for 20-30 minutes with a family member
Dates to remember:
Thursday-September 25th-Back to School Night
Friday-September 26th-Homecoming Parade
We're a fun, innovative group of 3rd graders ready to tackle the blogging world! We plan to update you on everything we are doing in school!
5 comments:
I liked what we did today. I liked gym and spanish.I liked cursive today. Miss. Boyer I will see you tomorrow.
by.Lizzy prew
Hi mrs.boyer!.My mom is comeing to read tomarow.hope to see you
at homecomeing!.
By.landon
rarrrrrrr!!!!!
GO panthers!!
Hi Mrs. Boyer,
We are looking forward to Back to school night and the homecoming parade. We were unable to comment with the ShoeCrew. There wasn't the Anonymous option. Jane, Addie and Kailey
Hi Mrs. Boyer,
We are looking forward to Back to school night and the homecoming parade. We were unable to comment with the ShoeCrew. There wasn't the Anonymous option. Jane, Addie and Kailey
Hi miss boyer how's it going do you know when the next sub my favrit word is howmungus
Post a Comment